At Complete IMS we pride ourselves on being experts in the fields of SEO and inbound marketing, increasing the awareness of your site and business organically and heightening the number of visitors and potential customers to your site. But before, we tell you all about us, we should perhaps explain what exactly SEO and Internet marketing actually is first.
Search Engine Optimisation and Inbound marketing are essential tools that, used properly, would increase the volume of traffic to your website through organic search results, increase the number of audience members that are transformed into customers and therefore increasing the level of business whilst reducing the amount that needs to be spent on marketing and advertising.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is a process whereby the content on your website is re-written to include key words that potential customers may use to search Google and other search engines in order to find your services, this is termed as onsite optimisation. In order for a website to appear on Google organic search results the content on the website needs to be 100% unique and original. This is on of the parts of onsite optimisation.
Inbound marketing follows on from SEO, building upon the already solid foundation of website optimisation. Unlike SEO which focuses solely on producing original content that includes essential keywords, Inbound marketing concentrates on various ways in which it can improve the performance and efficiency of your website, as such it is considered as offsite optimisation, and includes some of the following services:
- On-going content management: ensuring your website is full of fresh and original content is essential in ensuring your website remains highly rated on organic search results and keep a constant flow of new customers visiting your site.
- Online reputation management: including the monitoring and correction of the reputation of the company, especially the reputation of the company on social media sites.
- Website design and development: which is optimised to ensure the audience to your website work their way through the website landing at pages that are designed to transform the audience into customers.
- Social Media Development: the creation of accounts on the various popular social media websites, such as Facebook and Twitter, offer and excellent way to advertise the services or goods of your business, completely free. Furthermore it increases awareness of your company, reaching a wider audience.
- Marketing and site optimisation: including the advertising of the site and the managing the effectiveness of the site using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Branding: Complete IMS Inbound marketing includes branding and logo design tools which ensure the tone and look of your site, and your business is attracting the correct kind of audience.
In order for your website to be successful plenty of time and effort needs to be devoted to SEO and Inbound marketing, with close attention being paid to Internet Marketing. As the popularity and efficiency of your site increases, as will your customer base!